Why refer Mitchell’s to your clients for dealership acquisitions?
- We have 32 years of automotive experience that spans three generations.
- We understand asset purchase agreements; no two are the same when applied to a specific acquisition.
- We understand the stress and importance of having a complete, concise, and correct inventory that comes with performing a buy sell inventory.
- We work for both buyer and seller
- We make sure that everything is listed of value.
- We make sure that the buyer knows what they are obligated to purchase by the APA
- With time permitting and knowledge of the sale, Mitchell’s will perform a complete pre-inventory overview based on the APA with the pre inventory counter pad. This allows negotiations to start before the final document arrives at the closing table.
- Mitchell’s suggests solutions for the items the buyer is not obligated to purchase based on the APA
- Mitchell’s count process identifies the exceptions both on the parts and in reports
- Verify work in process
- Prepare a closing synopsis for the seller
- Prepare an opening synopsis for the buyer
For Asset Assessments:
- Charles Mitchell is a Master Certified Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
- Mitchell’s is knowledgeable, experienced, and focused on the equipment associated with dealerships
- Mitchell’s is knowledgeable, experienced, and focused on the furniture associated with dealership’s compliance to Manufacturer’s requirements
- We assist the dealers to include the Factory Required Special Tools.
- Mitchell’s reports are USPAP (Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice) compliant
- Mitchell’s includes an Excel inventory list and a PDF list with pictures of the FFE items.